2017 – Announcements
- MAY I have a Dram and Draw (A Scotchtoberfest Warm-up) April 23, 2017
MAY I have a Dram and Draw (A Scotchtoberfest Warm-up)
- “Guide the Grand Honors for Masonic Funeral Services” is available. March 21, 2017
- NJ Freemason magazine March 16, 2017
NJ Freemason magazine
The Spring Edition of the NJ Freemason magazine can be found here
- The 2017 Junior Warden’s Trip is quickly approaching! March 8, 2017
Don’t forget to get your tickets!
- Olive Branch Lodge ByLaws have been updated! February 4, 2017
- 7th Annual Junior Wardens Trip to Philadelphia, PA January 20, 2017
7th Annual Junior Wardens Trip to Philadelphia, PA
Brothers, please join us for our 7th Annual Junior Warden’s Trip to Philadelphia, PA on Saturday, June 24th, 2017. Please see our event page for more details!
- Chief Tim Carson – 2015’s 17th Masonic District’s First Responder of the Year Honoree January 20, 2017
Congratulations Chief Tim Carson of the Jackson Fire Department. 2015’s 17th Masonic District’s First Responder of the Year Honoree! Check out the gallery for more pictures.
- GUEST LECTURER: Bro. Vincent Macrino January 20, 2017
Join us on January 24th as Vincent enlightens us with a lecture on the Kirkwall Scroll. Vincent is a published author and serves in various Masonic Bodies. His passion for learning has earned him the title of Companion Adept of the Temple, YRSC.
For details of the event, check out the events calendar.
- January 20, 2017
Congratulations 2017 Officers!