2017 – Announcements
- Come out at support Rainbow Girls Iris Assembly #31! December 21, 2017
- Open Installation of 2018 Officers November 28, 2017
Please join us on December 16 as we bid farewell and thank you to the Officers of 2017 and welcome and install the Officers of 2018.
This event is open to all Masons, their families and friends. All incoming and outgoing officers should be in tuxedo or dark suite/tie combination. Business Professional attire is highly requested for all other Brothers and guests.
Fellowship @ 5:30PM, Dinner @ 6:30PM, Installation @ 7:30PM, Additional Fellowship to follow.
Hope to see you there!
- December Trestleboard and Master’s Message are here! November 28, 2017
From all the Officers at Olive Branch Lodge #16, we wish you and your families a very happy, healthy and prosperous holiday season and New Year!
- End of Summer BBQ! August 29, 2017
Please join us for our end of summer BBQ at the Lodge. This is a free event open to friends and family. If you like to bring a dish or dessert, food donations are always appreciated! Hope to see you there! See event details for more information!
- 2nd Annual Scotchtoberfest! August 29, 2017
2nd Annual Scotchtoberfest
- Teen Suicide Prevention Program August 17, 2017
Join us on September, 19, 20017 when The Grand Lodge will be hosting a Teen Suicide Prevention program for parents. At this seminar you will be provided with materials to hep you identify the warning signs that might indicate that your child or grandchild may be at rick. You will learn how to recognize these risks, and leave educated to make decisions based on your observations. You will also be provided places to get immediate help if it is determined by you that your child (or any other child in your group) may be contemplating dong something to harm themselves.
Event details are also in the events calendar.
- MAY I have a Dram and Draw (A Scotchtoberfest Warm-up) April 23, 2017
MAY I have a Dram and Draw (A Scotchtoberfest Warm-up)
- “Guide the Grand Honors for Masonic Funeral Services” is available. March 21, 2017
- NJ Freemason magazine March 16, 2017
NJ Freemason magazine
The Spring Edition of the NJ Freemason magazine can be found here
- The 2017 Junior Warden’s Trip is quickly approaching! March 8, 2017
Don’t forget to get your tickets!
- Olive Branch Lodge ByLaws have been updated! February 4, 2017
- 7th Annual Junior Wardens Trip to Philadelphia, PA January 20, 2017
7th Annual Junior Wardens Trip to Philadelphia, PA
Brothers, please join us for our 7th Annual Junior Warden’s Trip to Philadelphia, PA on Saturday, June 24th, 2017. Please see our event page for more details!
- Chief Tim Carson – 2015’s 17th Masonic District’s First Responder of the Year Honoree January 20, 2017
Congratulations Chief Tim Carson of the Jackson Fire Department. 2015’s 17th Masonic District’s First Responder of the Year Honoree! Check out the gallery for more pictures.
- GUEST LECTURER: Bro. Vincent Macrino January 20, 2017
Join us on January 24th as Vincent enlightens us with a lecture on the Kirkwall Scroll. Vincent is a published author and serves in various Masonic Bodies. His passion for learning has earned him the title of Companion Adept of the Temple, YRSC.
For details of the event, check out the events calendar.
- January 20, 2017
Congratulations 2017 Officers!